- Safely operate a tractor-trailer with a capacity of at least 80,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight.
- Follow Department of Transportation regulations.
- Inspect tractor and trailer before, during and after your trips.
- Accurately record pickups & deliveries and follow company procedures.
- Safely load and unload cargo per company policies.
- Minimum 23 years of age.
- Valid Class A CDL (Commercial Driver’s License).
- HazMat and Tanker endorsements on the CDL.
- Two years of recent verifiable Class A tractor-trailer driving experience.
- Acceptable Motor Vehicle Record (MVR).
- Must be able to pass a road test.
- Ability to handle a physical workload, lift up to 75 pounds and work in all weather conditions.
- Must meet DOT physical and medical requirements, pass a pre-employment Drug & Alcohol test, pass a background check and be subject to DOT random, post-accident, and return to duty Drug & Alcohol testing.
- Local Deliveries. Home Daily.
- Pay is bi-weekly.
- Paid Orientation and 1 on 1 Training.
- Drivers earn Sick, Personal, and Vacation Days.
- Medical and Life Insurance plans available.
- Holiday Pay on select holidays.